God: Send her something small today.
Angel: What kind of small?
God: The kind of small she'll almost dismiss. A song that
catches her off guard. A moment of light in the kitchen. A
stranger's kindness she wasn't expecting. A memory that makes
her smile before she knows why.
Angel: She won't know it's from you.
God: She doesn't have to. Not right away. I'm not sending it for
the credit. I'm sending it because she needs to know she's not
walking through today alone. I want her to feel a little lighter
without knowing why.
Angel: And later? When she looks back?
God: She'll start to notice the pattern. The small moments that
showed up right when she needed them. The tenderness that
arrived without her asking. She'll trace it back to me eventually.
Angel: For now?
God: For now, just send it. Let her feel loved today, even if she
can't name where it's coming from.
~jacqueline whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment