Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Still staying

 A Wife's Unspoken Feelings

I am still staying, not because I am weak,
and not because I have no self-respect.
I stay because one, I loved you so deeply,
with a sincere heart and so many hopes.
I stay because I believed in the promises
you once made, in the future we once
dreamed of together.

But you need to know something...staying
does not mean I am not hurting.
There are many nights I go through with a
heavy heart, many feelings I keep inside
just to keep this home from falling apart.

I only want you to understand one thing...
A wife can be incredibly strong when it
comes to holding on to love.
But when her heart is truly tired, she will
not shout, and she will not beg.
She will simply fall silent...and slowly let go
of everything she once fought to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment